Common kinds of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer can begin in different areas of the breast — the ducts, the lobules, or in some cases, the tissue in between. In this section, you can learn about the different types of breast cancer, including non-invasive, invasive, recurrent, and metastatic breast cancers. You can also read about breast cancer in men.
- DCIS — Ductal Carcinoma In Situ.
- IDC — Invasive Ductal Carcinoma.
- IDC Type: Tubular Carcinoma of the Breast.
- IDC Type: Medullary Carcinoma of the Breast.
- IDC Type: Mucinous Carcinoma of the Breast.
- IDC Type: Papillary Carcinoma of the Breast.
- IDC Type: Cribriform Carcinoma of the Breast.
- ILC — Invasive Lobular Carcinoma.
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
- LCIS — Lobular Carcinoma In Situ.
- Male Breast Cancer.
- Paget's Disease of the Nipple.
- Phyllodes Tumors of the Breast.
- Recurrent and Metastatic Breast Cancer.